VKN

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nekkid Wimmen

I went to Berkeley to meet a friend today. He picked me up at the BART (train) station and drove to the UC Berkley campus. On our way he warned me about a group of nekkid wimmen activists walking picket lines outside the university. I was thrilled, for I have never seen or heard or imagined anything like this.

We parked our car near his dorm and walked up to the area to take a glimpse of the heavenly vision. Being short I had to step up on the side walk and peek through a sizable crowd that had already formed there. There it was! A pack of ugly old fat wimmen with pink hair, sagging udders and pestiferous shapeless bodies walking around in a circle yelling profanity for all I care. It was disgusting. It was the most nauseating thing I have seen in a long time.

Although an ophidiphobic (snakes really creep me out), I can sleep in a box with a dozen snakes if worse comes to worst. But a pack of feral wimmen... that's a different story.

2 Comments:

Blogger musthu said...

What you saw was what awaits you. So start work out and firm up your body. I am amazed that you couldn't find any beauty at all. As they say, beauty is just a matter of perception, so don't blame those wimmen. Please try hard next time and let us know.

11:37 AM  
Blogger necmettin karadağlı said...

Sex Shop ve Erotik Shop sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün Seks Shop ürünlerini bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile teslim alırken ödemesini yapabilirsiniz.
Gizlilik temel prensibimizdir kargolarımız kapalı kutularda kozmetik ürün olarak taşınır paketlerin üzerinde Erotik Shop ve Sex Shop ibareleri ile iç giyim reklamları bulunmaz
Firmamız 7/24 hizmet vermektedir ve bütün iller ile kıbrıs’ a ürün gönderimi yapılmaktadır.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home