VKN

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Booby Trap

Last night, as usual I woke up to take a leak. I don't need to have the lights on for this ceremony. I could make it from the bed to the bathroom in the dark.I've made this trip hundreds of times. Besides, it is always a good idea to reduce your carbon footprint :)

So I got off my bed, came out the room, through the corridor, past the stairs, past my son's room and DANG!! My feet got into a strange booby trap. Next thing I heard was a loud, I mean LOUD, sound of someone cracking a ripe coconut.

When I got back to my senses, I felt sore in my face and salty in my mouth. My head was spinning and ears ringing. I reached down for the booby trap and felt a bicycle handle. The leg got stuck on my son's cycle, which he left laying outside his room!

Bees were still buzzing inside my head and it was stinging like hell. No one responded to my call for help. Talk about modern day wives! So I crawled to the bathroom myself and turned on the lights. Holy Gavasakar !! I had a giant cricket ball for my lips and had blood all over the mouth. I washed up the mess and examined the damage. It wasn't pretty.Strangely didn't feel the need to take a piss anymore. I think I pissed on that damn cycle.

I don't feel that good today. The bleeding is gone , and so is the pain. But I still have a cricket ball for my lips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home