VKN

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Driving with cell phones

Last week I was almost hit by a woman changing lanes while balancing a cell phone between her ear and shoulder. When I horned at her, she looked at me all flamed up and gave me the finger.

Today I came very close to hitting another woman on a bike. She was going on the bike lane and suddenly swerved in into my lane as if something suddenly darted in front of her. I stepped on my breaks as hard as I could and came to a screeching halt barely a foot from her. Damn! That was very close . I could smell the tires smoking.

This idiot too was talking on a cell phone during the attempted suicide, and she too gave me the finger sign.

I will give these wimmen some more time and they'll probably cause a ten car pile up and give everyone the finger while they send an SMS with the other. Dumb idiots!

6 Comments:

Anonymous KeralaTips said...

Come and practise driving in Kerala for a week! :-)

2:11 AM  
Blogger Ajith Nair said...

"Women and driving make a deadly combination"

:)

12:48 AM  
Blogger Pramod Negi said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content and I enjoyed reading your blog keep it up.
Cheap Flights to Harare
Flights to Harare
Harare Flights

12:24 AM  
Blogger roye said...

Great blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Flights to Christchurch
Flights to Dalian
Flights to Xiamen

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Moviles libres said...

I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content

5:10 AM  
Blogger necmettin karadağlı said...

Sex Shop ve Erotik Shop sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün Seks Shop ürünlerini bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile teslim alırken ödemesini yapabilirsiniz.
Gizlilik temel prensibimizdir kargolarımız kapalı kutularda kozmetik ürün olarak taşınır paketlerin üzerinde Erotik Shop ve Sex Shop ibareleri ile iç giyim reklamları bulunmaz
Firmamız 7/24 hizmet vermektedir ve bütün iller ile kıbrıs’ a ürün gönderimi yapılmaktadır.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home