VKN

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Driving with cell phones

Last week I was almost hit by a woman changing lanes while balancing a cell phone between her ear and shoulder. When I horned at her, she looked at me all flamed up and gave me the finger.

Today I came very close to hitting another woman on a bike. She was going on the bike lane and suddenly swerved in into my lane as if something suddenly darted in front of her. I stepped on my breaks as hard as I could and came to a screeching halt barely a foot from her. Damn! That was very close . I could smell the tires smoking.

This idiot too was talking on a cell phone during the attempted suicide, and she too gave me the finger sign.

I will give these wimmen some more time and they'll probably cause a ten car pile up and give everyone the finger while they send an SMS with the other. Dumb idiots!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come and practise driving in Kerala for a week! :-)

2:11 AM  
Blogger FlameWolf said...

"Women and driving make a deadly combination"

:)

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content and I enjoyed reading your blog keep it up.
Cheap Flights to Harare
Flights to Harare
Harare Flights

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Moviles libres said...

I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home