VKN

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Good bye Mr.Buchwald

While in school, there were days when the only thing I went to library for was to read ‘The Hindu’. I went to read the last page where Art Buchwald had his regular column. It was a pleasant ritual. It took me some time to get hooked to his style of satire. But once I got the taste, I was an addict. The man was brilliant, and never disappointed me. Mr.Buchwald’s column was the greatest social service N Ram had done to us.

Today I heard on radio that Art Buchwald passed away. I went online and saw this self obituary on New York times “Hi, I am Art Buchwalt and I just died”.

For all those great columns you gave us, Good bye Mr.Buchwald, Good bye.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Soni said...

He was amazing, wasn't he?

8:26 PM  
Blogger Pramod Negi said...

Nice Photo and nice blog
Flights to Nanjing
Nanjing Flights to

12:57 AM  
Blogger Veer said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Cheap Flights to Dar Es Salaam
< Flights to Dar Es Salaam
< Dar Es Salaam Flights

2:37 AM  
Blogger roye said...

Great blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Flights to Christchurch
Flights to Dalian
Flights to Xiamen

6:32 AM  
Blogger nfghfh said...

Customized women's leather jackets are supposed to north face jackets give you not just the perfect fit but also the perfect style and color that suits your taste. When you decide to have your jackets customized, Moncler Outlet you need to find the right maker who can do it well for you. You have to make sure that your jackets can be worn along with your other wardrobe for every occasion. The North Face Sale This will make you investment for customizing jackets very practical and cheaper in the long run.

11:51 PM  
Blogger necmettin karadağlı said...

Sex Shop ve Erotik Shop sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün Seks Shop ürünlerini bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile teslim alırken ödemesini yapabilirsiniz.
Gizlilik temel prensibimizdir kargolarımız kapalı kutularda kozmetik ürün olarak taşınır paketlerin üzerinde Erotik Shop ve Sex Shop ibareleri ile iç giyim reklamları bulunmaz
Firmamız 7/24 hizmet vermektedir ve bütün iller ile kıbrıs’ a ürün gönderimi yapılmaktadır.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home