VKN

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Noise Pollution

Last night it was the neighbor’s dog. Son of a bitch kept barking till morning. Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs. But last night it was beyond my level of tolerance.

Today evening it is car alarm. It has been going off at regular intervals. A few minutes back I went out to get my mails and found the culprit. The very same neighbor whose dog entertained me last night!

She is attempting to make some repairs on her car which is setting off the godamn alarm! The dumb woman doesn’t know how to shut it off. She tried every thing she could. Turning the lights on and off, playing with the wipers, slamming the doors, talking a cell phone call, doing all kinds of stupid things.

I think both this mad woman and the guy who invented car alarms should be dragged off and forced to watch a Malayalam TV serial.

I recommend that she throw away that stupid alarm. You know what she needs? Her dog!! That mean son of a bitch. She should paint his sorry hair black, so nothing but his callous eyes show up at might. Keep him a little hungry and tether it to her car.

See if anybody dare steal that car then.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though not so annoying as the neighbor's dog, (hope so) I could trigger Payyans to open his mouth..

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wb!

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.whitepages.com/5147/track/10126/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=20301432769300544520&element_id=0

Here are your neighbours

4:10 PM  
Blogger Seema said...

I think both this mad woman and the guy who invented car alarms should be dragged off and forced to watch a Malayalam TV serial...HILARIOUS...too good a punishment for neone..could imagine yr plight!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Nair said...

I liked the connection between the neighbour's dog and the alarm.

10:52 PM  
Blogger BarkingDogATLAS said...

NobarKing recommends the barking dogs atlas:
http://barkingdogatlas.blogspot.com/

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home