VKN

Friday, November 17, 2006

Nuggets

I visited swamiji yesterday. He talked about kissing. The most sensuous thing he said is kissing a woman on her neck and nibbling her ear lobes. If a woman allows you to kiss her neck - he said - she is showing a form of trust and an indication of surrender. He finds that combination highly erotic. The man is all fucked-up from the surgery, but I see his point.

Are you one of those people who would read ANYTHING in the bathroom? I am. I would even pick up trash from the receptacle and read it. When the trash is empty, I read shampoo bottles and toothpaste tubes.

The hardest book to read for me is James Joyce’s Ulysses. This is one sucker I tried to lay my hands on several times. I plan to keep a copy of it in my bathroom. I am sure I will finish it in several sittings.

These days eggs come cleansed, pasteurized, inspected and laser inscribed. I even saw eggs at Trader Joes that had advertisements printed on it. Back home our hens laid eggs that are not pasteurized, cleansed or clinically tested. But they sure made some delicious bulls-eye.

I once aspired to become a gardener. Me and my brother planted rows upon rows of exotic plants. We ceremoniously pulled them out each morning to see if they rooted. Later on I DID become good at gardening. At one point we had around 1000 orchids and more than a dozen different types of bananas. It is pure pleasure watching a seed sprout, form leaves, grow tall and green. I love doing that. That is exactly what I intend to do with the pair of hibiscus plants that I bought last week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silence scares. Especially the ones when people with good words are around and still silent..
so let me break it.....

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home