VKN

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Smooth divorce

We decided to part ways. She was with me for 8 long years, in sickness and in health, in good times and bad, in joy and in sorrow.

Our life was tumultuous and often times stormy, but I swear by God that I never cheated on her. I can’t claim complete innocence either. I am guilty of dreaming about a certain someone else in her position. And I think she was fully aware of it too. She doesn’t have to read my blog, she should have gotten enough clues noticing me drooling and salivating at traffic stops and parking lots.

I told her yesterday that we should separate, that we shouldn’t live together anymore. It was a strange goodbye. We hugged. We kissed. And both of us started crying, right there in the rain. I wiped the tears off her cheeks with the back of my hand and said “Don’t hate me. I don’t mean to hurt you. I still love you”.

It was an emotional farewell. I went back to my room and cried for a long time. Now my lustful heart beats for a new car to replace her.

13 Comments:

Blogger Seema said...

Waw..That was really smooth n the end was upppzzzzz ! Simbblyy got worked up though...dnt worry ties of the heart gets tears to mortals...good to cry once in a while;) hope you have a wonderful union widh ya new found dream PARTNER !

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a moment I took it quite seriously.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god i was really shocked!!!....but its very true...even i feel sad eventhogh it may be a small vessel to part with....

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edey, nee manushyane pyaadippichu kaLanjallodey. Oru veLa avide vannu ninte konGaakku pidichaalo ennu njaan alojichu. kaLi koodaNondu nenakku.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oru carinodulla bandhame thankalkke thankalude bharyayodulloo ennu lokare vilichariyichathe moshamaayippoyi. If it is really so, you must work on improving your relationship.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. man.. you are too cruel. She was deeply in love with you..
I was lucky to feel her for couple of days.. I still remember, on that winter morning our long drive to Gilory and the shopping together,. She was sexy and elegant.. but a “pathivratha”.
“Oru dalam mathram vidarnna chemapneer mukulm ayi avalentey munnil ninnu..
Tharala kapolngal nulli novikkathathey thazhukathey Njan nokki ninnu..”

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)) ..adipoli !!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That new car must be a "fair" european make, am I correct?

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the best thriller u had ever written :-)

norwegian

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arikil nee undayirunnenkil ennu njan
oru mathra veruthe ninachu poyi
oru mathra karyamayum ninachu poyi .......

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, man. i have read many of your other blogs, and now i am a fan of urs.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coollllllllllll.keep it up.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can someone translate this into english please: Arikil nee undayirunnenkil ennu njan
oru mathra veruthe ninachu poyi
oru mathra karyamayum ninachu poyi .......

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home