VKN

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good Luck Swami

Looks like Berkeley Beedi is taking its toll on Swami. He called me today morning on his way to the hospital and said he was having some knife work done. He didn’t elaborate, so I don’t know what happened to him. I need to call his old lady to get the entire scoop.

Surgery is the last thing I want to be done on my body. You get cut, spend a couple of hours all dizzy in a recovery room, piss in a bottle, and end up sleeping in a hall sprayed with tincture iodine air freshener. If you are lucky, you get touched and squeezed nursed by a good looking babe nurse.

Swami will do OK. He is too mean to die, so I am not worried about THAT happening. But that knife thing isn’t going to be fun. But if he die... well, I'm gonna make a move for his book collection and that shiny black Mont Blanc pen of his. I will leave it up to his Nigerian neighbor, to take care of his old lady. He has always liked her. Someone needs to console her in her grief and I can't think of a better person to do it than that big behemoth of an Afro brotha. Well that should make my dear friend think twice about dying, won't it?

Anyways, Good luck buddy. If you need any help from me have a nice nurse call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home