VKN

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Prayer of St.Francis

I have a time machine. Whenever I want to go back to being a 12 year old Cadet, I just have to recite this prayer of St.Francis. I instantly find myself in the school auditorium, tranquilized by the cooing of wood-pigeons and the prayer of St.Francis.
Lord,
make me an instrument of Your peace.
Where there is hatred,let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,grant that I may not so much seekto be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love;
for it is in givingthat we receive;
it is in pardoningthat we are pardoned;
and it is in dyingthat we are born to eternal life.
.
Bookmark this page, Read this aloud when you feel the urge for a Prozac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home