VKN

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Prayer of St.Francis

I have a time machine. Whenever I want to go back to being a 12 year old Cadet, I just have to recite this prayer of St.Francis. I instantly find myself in the school auditorium, tranquilized by the cooing of wood-pigeons and the prayer of St.Francis.
Lord,
make me an instrument of Your peace.
Where there is hatred,let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,grant that I may not so much seekto be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love;
for it is in givingthat we receive;
it is in pardoningthat we are pardoned;
and it is in dyingthat we are born to eternal life.
.
Bookmark this page, Read this aloud when you feel the urge for a Prozac.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bhagya said...

Good prayer. I remembered my school one as well. I think I appreciate it now more than when I was in school.

10:07 AM  
Blogger nfghfh said...

Unlike other series, as it first released by Nike in 1987, Nike has frequently introduced new and updated models in the same product line. From the first pair of Nike Air Max,
Motorcycle Fairings the advantage of Nike Air Max shoe Asics Tiger is using of large air cushioning unit at he heel which is visible from the side of the midsole in most models. Different types of Air Max cushioning include "Air Max2" which does not have the "holes" in the cushioning unit and is of high pressure,Beats By Dre

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home