VKN

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Mozart of Madras

I got a call from my manager today reminding me about an all-important meeting I was supposed to attend. I looked at my watch and it was already too late. I ran to my car and drove like a maniac. I tried to stay calm, but it is hard when you are this late to a meeting this important. In the car the current affairs program ‘World’ was playing. Just as I reached my destination the anchor started this story on India. Then the hit song “chinna chinna asai” began playing. Wow! I looked at my watch and though about the meeting.

Screw the meeting. I sat and listened to the whole thing.

Here it is:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Max said...

hehehehe...way to go dude...keep on rockingg

11:28 AM  
Blogger ann said...

kewl .. :0) ..

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home